Monday, December 26, 2011

Greek Yogurt

Fage Greek Yogurt


This is absolutely one of my favorite post workout
go-to breakfasts. I love to add 1 cup of chopped fruit.
My favorites include apples, pears, papaya (when I am
in Hawaii), grapes, or any other crunchy fruit in season. I then
sprinkle some chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecans and top
it off with cinnamon and a squeeze of honey.

Fage is a thick, creamy Greek yogurt. Can you believe that 1 cup of this
amazing yogurt is packed with 23 grams of protein and only 130
calories?! You also get 25% of your DV for calcium in 1 cup! There
is no added sugar, so it may taste a little sour. This is why I love
to jazz it up with fruit, nuts, cinnamon and honey.

This is a great, filling, post workout meal, all for only around
250 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment